- Use a linter to detect errors and enforce coding standards.
- Use a modular approach to divide your code into smaller, reusable components.
- Use a version control system to keep track of changes to your code.
- Test your code regularly to ensure it works as expected.
- Use a build system to automate common tasks such as minifying and linting your code.
By following best practices, you can ensure your software is robust and maintainable. This includes using a linter, a modular approach, version control, testing, and a build system.