SEO Tools That Boost Your Website Rankings In 2019
Website ranking is a make or break thing for online business. 90% of people click on the first page on SERP results. And more than 70% of people even don’t go for the second page. This is the reason one needs top website ranking. If you are not in a top page result, you won’t get traffic. A website ranking is based on SEO services.
Providing clear, relevant and valuable information of your website makes search engines organize the things according to their algorithms and provide a ranking. As the name implies, Search Engines optimize your website information and make it visible to the users when they search on search engines. Hence, one must need to do Search Engine Optimization as it plays a crucial role in online marketing to boost website rankings.
More SEO – More traffic.
More traffic – Best ranking.
Boosting ranking needs regular monitoring on
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Page loading speed
- Broken links/402 pages/401 pages/doorway pages
- AMP version
- Updating of Website and many more….
For monitoring all the above, it is mandatory to have the best SEO tools which offer SEO services. Here are 10 tools that ascertain in boosting your website ranking.
The 10 SEO tools that provide SEO Suggestions for better website ranking:
There are a number of SEO tools, but here we provide the best SEO tools that guarantee a better ranking in 2019.
It is one of the best SEO tools. Most SEO companies prefer this tool. This tool compacted with five analysis tools viz. Competitive analysis, Backlinks research, Content research, Keyword research, Rank tracing, and Web monitoring. It updates features and tools frequently. It is a Freemium tool.
It has a rich set of features like:
– It gives organic search results report.
– It has a tool named “site explorer tool” which gives all the details of organic and paid traffic and backlink checker.
– It gives Organic and Paid traffic research details
– It gives Backlink research
– Content explorer is a tool which gives a list of all the articles based on the keyword provided.
– It also yields details from Social sharing, organic search traffic, and different domains.
– Keyword Explorer tool gives
⦁ Billions of keyword suggestions from different search engines
⦁ Difficulty score of the keywords
⦁ SERP Overview
⦁ Keyword list
⦁ Search volumes
⦁ Rank Tracking
– Rank tracker tool monitor Google ranking on mobile and desktop through graphs.
⦁ Web Monitoring
– You can get email notifications about you and your competitor’s web.
– You can set up alerts for any keyword
2. SEM Rush
It is a great tool for SEO audit. It is an efficient and essential tool for every marketer. It is a Freemium tool.
It gives the competitor’s in-depth analytics of everything like
⦁ Tracking position
⦁ Number of backlinks
⦁ Gives competitive analysis(competitor’s Social Media performance, Backlinks, Brand Position, Content Performance, Visitors Engagement, Sales and leads assessment, PPC analysis)
⦁ Paid traffic
⦁ Market Research
3. Google page speed insights:
Website’s page loading speed is the foremost factor that affects Google ranking. The best page loading speed is 2 seconds. You can analyze and optimize page speed through this tool. It is a free tool.
- Performance score of the page speed on both mobile and desktop
- Page speed is classified as fast (>90), average (50-90), and slow(<50) on a scale of 100.
- Provides suggestions on how to improve a page speed
4. GT Metrics:
Most digital marketing companies prefer GTmetrics as it gives efficient graphical analysis and had extra features.
It gives all the details related to
- Page speeds
- Yslow scores
- Page load time
- Page size
- Number of requests
- Pages performance
- Graphical analysis
- Specific performance(data of particular date and time ranges)
- Testing page from various geographical areas
- Additional features
5. Uber Suggest:
Uber suggest gives an in-depth analysis of keywords. It is the best tool for keyword analysis. So, we can get an idea of keywords that generate traffic.
- Keyword analysis
- Keyword ideas
- Website’s overview(organic and paid keywords, total traffic, paid ad cost) with graph
- Ranking of SEO pages
- Content suggestions
- Backlinks details
6. Google Analytics:
It gives the entire spectrum analysis of a website. It is a free, best and easy-to-use tool. This is a must-had tool.
- Specific analysis
- Keyword planner
- Search console
- Analysing data with sheets
- Audience overview
- Revenue generation details
- Many more..
As the name implies, it is a simple and fast website SEO audit tool. It is best suitable for small scale industries, Digital marketing companies and Mobile Development companies. It is a free tool.
- It provides free meta tag, keyword, robots.txt, .htaccess File, and XML sitemap generator SEO tools
- Customization availability
- SEO reports available on multilingual
8. SEO Quake:
We can get detailed competitors analysis here. It is as an add-on and free browser extension tool. It is a free tool.
- Page information
- Number of links
- Alexa rank
- Google index
- Bing index
- SEM Rush rank
- Domain age
- Traffic analytics
- Competitors research
It is a Freemium tool. As the name implies, it is created by Moz. One can drive more traffic using this toolbar. It gives more accurate data.
- Keyword analysis
- Keyword suggestions
- SEO audit
- Crawling website
- backlink research
- rank tracing
- Mozbar-SEO toolbar
It is a Freemium tool. It has an all-in-one tool named SEO spider tool. It is an SEO auditing tool. This tool gives a rich set of metrics and analysis.
- Links(outlinks, inlinks, external links)
- Word count
- AMP crawling
- Meta keywords and meta descriptions
- URL crawling
- File sizes
- Integration with google analytics and search console
- Images and anchor text
- Many more…
As traffic is the main source for getting website ranking, one must make use of SEO suggestions tools that amp up traffic so that leads to a better website ranking. Besides traffic, there are many aspects that boost your rankings.
Each SEO tool provides unique features for monitoring a website. That’s the reason most Digital marketing companies adopt a variety of tools.